

NAME HERE AGE. DATE OF BIRTH Singapore
new pair of spectacles. tote bag. new watch. new computer/laptop new phone.
friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend.
January 2009 February 2009 June 2009 July 2009
Designer : coldwindz
Photobucket.
Blogger.
Blogskins.
Brushes : x
Image : x
Fonts: x
Today,28 January 2009
_________________
.........................................Let's skip to the time in the hall.
Actually,I do feel a little of excitement when I reached the hall as I had never attended any of the New Year celebrations held by Hong wen for the past few years.But when I saw that the first performance was DRUM,I did not feel excited at all.
The worst of all for me,is when the Lion Dance performance perform.Although,I knew that most of them feel excited and happy when they saw the Lion Dance walked up the stage,but I didn't feel that way.Even though I do not quite like the Lion Dance performances,but I did smile once or twice but as for the rest of the performance,I was bore to death!