This is my 5 days in one journal entry.
Last Friday,23January 2009.
______________________
Last Friday,my grandma fetch me to her house.The very first person I met at her house is my Uncle(Uvin),whose nickname is 'fat pig'.The reason why his nickname is fat pig is that his weight was 128kg last year.Try to imagine an elephant stomping around the house.During dinner,all my uncles,aunts and cousins came.But I notice that someone was missing,that was my Great grand-mother.She declared herself as 96 years old but her actual age was 104.You may be surprised right.Let me tell you why she didn't come to the reunion dinner,the reason is that she is in a old folks home since she fell in the toilet and hurt her back.Let's not talk about the past,let the bygones be bygones.
During the reunion dinner,we ate the food cooked by Aunt and my grandma.
The Next three days
_______________
I could tell you that the three days were awfully bored and I would not talk about it to bore you.I will add more if I recall any thing that I missed out.